Teaching, delivering lessons, creating resources, marking…The life of a teacher is busy.
Many teachers find planning schemes of work time-consuming and it is!
You already feel overwhelmed and unsure about which steps to take to plan your units and the whole year for your teaching practice.“Schemes of Work: keys to efficient teaching” is what you need.
This guide will give you practical ADVICE for your PLANNING ; you’ll also get a STEP-BY-STEP demonstration on how to do your own SOW.
This E-book “Schemes of Work: keys to efficient teaching” includes over 36 pages of :
- Strategies - Explanations about SOW components,
- Examples to make your planning easy and efficient.
- Stress free planning with a step-by-step demonstration.
- Different levels and subjects samples of SOW
- A free-to-use blank SOW template that you can adapt to your own needs.
Free lifetime update.
Any questions? email@example.com